Careers at Beacon
We are looking for a Business Development Manager.
- Connect with prospects and customers through various channels and sell Beacon Marketing Services.
- Develop Beacon Marketing Services sales opportunities that maximize profits and build maximum customer equity
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Call prospects and customers
- Email prospects and customers
- Engage in Social Media interaction with prospects and customers
- Meet in various face to face events with prospects and customers
- Enter all client activities into CRM system
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
If you are interested in this exciting sales related opportunity – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beacon Leadership Team.
Related Posts SliderRelated Stories
The Beacon Website has grown across Western Canada We have seen it happen in other industries - a new idea, fermenting, until finally it explodes. What seemed like almost a hobby for ...READ MORE
The Beacon’s focus is community and local news, news that slips under the radar of the other media. We look for fresh, original stories no other media is covering. Minor ...READ MORE
By Tracy Blaine, Columnist Editor My son starts Kindergarten on Friday. He's counting down the sleeps. I wish I could always approach life with the same passion and excitement as my ...READ MORE
By Donna Dahl WIIFM (What’s in it for me?) strikes again. In the market place the customer rules. How do you attract customers that are focused on WIIFM? That is the burning ...READ MORE
Shaw Communications has taken direct aim at Netflix by introducing the Shaw Movie Club. For $12 per month, versus $8 for its competitor, the Calgary-based cable company is hoping better quality and ...READ MORE
Troy Media - by Doug Lacombe A recent study by RSW, an agency that helps agencies, found “social media comes up short for agency prospecting”, eMarketer.com reported: “When it comes to identifying ...READ MORE
Calgary Transit wants to hear from its customers their ideas on improving service for transit users. Until Monday October 10, Calgary Transit is taking applications to participate in the new ...READ MORE
Calgary-based marketing company Gold Digger Ltd. announced recently the launch of its partnerships with several businesses across Alberta and Ontario, including Bow Valley Kitchens, Cougar Creek Cabs and Monex Group, ...READ MORE
Beacon News Rolls out New Beacon Website
About Beacon News
The Beacon’s fall line-up
Your Marketing Minute: Competing on price?
Shaw puts Netflix in the crosshairs with $12
Social media and sales relationship complicated
Become a member of transit’s Customer Advisory Group
Help for both big and small businesses –