Alberta power thrashers Edge of Attack announce Northern Destruction Tour
Hailing from the frigid Northern lands of Alberta, power-thrash band Edge of Attack have announced their Northern Destruction Tour.
Edge of Attack will be trekking across Alberta for the month of June, along with a show in Winnipeg, to promote their debut self-titled album.
“We can’t wait to embark on our Canadian tour and bring great shows to our Canadian fans,” said Roxanne Gordey, vocalist for Edge of Attack.
“But this is only the beginning. This September we will journey to Toronto and partake in the Spread the Metal Festival as a kick-off to part two of the Northern Destruction!”
Northern Destruction Tour Dates:
- Friday, May 31, Edmonton, AB – Rendezvous Pub, 8:00pm, 18+, $10
- Saturday, June 1, Lethbridge, AB – Moose Hall, 6:00pm, All Ages
- Sunday, June 2, Calgary, AB – New Black Centre, 6:00pm, All Ages, $10 adv/$15 door
- Tuesday, June 4, Winnipeg, MB – Royal Albert Arms, 7:30pm, 18+, $8
- Wednesday, June 5 TBA
- Thursday, June 6, TBA
- Friday, June 7, Devon, AB – P3, 8:00pm, All Ages, $10
- Saturday, June 8, Drayton Valley, AB – Scout Guide Hall, 7:30pm, All Ages, $10
- Saturday, June 22, Grande Prairie, AB – Better Than Freds, 9:00pm, 18+, $10
- September 7-8, 2013 – Toronto, ON – Spread The Metal Festival
Tell us what you think of the Canadian oil sands by filling out this brief survey. $2 will be donated to breast cancer research for every completed survey.